SPRINT SHOOTOUT DETAILS
WINNER TAKES ALL
R1000 1st man | R1000 1st woman
- The Sprint Shootout is a circuit of about 500m, the riders race 3 laps in total.
- ONLY riders that have raced in their category in one of the race on the day, can take part in this race.
- Any rider that has taken part in the 60km or 44km can take part in the sprint shoot out.
- There are 2 races, the ladies race & the men races.
- This is a winner takes all race, which takes place at the end of the day. At about 12:00
- Prizes are awarded to ONLY the first man and first woman to cross the line after the rider has completed 3 laps.
Questions? Send us a mail here